SunTouch WarmWire (240V) Floor Heat Kit, 190 sq ft cable adaptable to any layout and adds luxury and comfort to any room under tile/stone includes user-friendly Command Touch Programmable Thermostat by WarmWire at The Synthesizer. MPN: 240190WD-BKIT. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. WarmWire cable is an affordable alternative to radiant floor heating mats that helps keep bathrooms, kitchens, and entryways cozy, dry, and safe.
Product Description & Reviews
WarmWire cable is an affordable alternative to radiant floor heating mats that helps keep bathrooms, kitchens, and entryways cozy, dry, and safe.
This kit contains a complete floor heating system:
- SunStat Command Programmable Thermostat (Touchscreen)
- Spool(s) of WarmWire radiant heating cable
- Roll(s) of CableStrap (for securing cable to subfloor)
- Floor Sensor Wire (10k)
- Roll of double-sided tape
- Wire nuts & miniature screwdriver
- LoudMouth Installation Monitor/Alarm
- Detailed Installation Manual
Cable Features & Benefits - WarmWire:
- Complete design freedom. WarmWire can be adapted to fit around fixtures in your layout.
- New improved wire allows for increased jobsite toughness and durability (ETFE high-temperature insulation, PEX jacket, and oxygen-free copper alloys for corrosion and abrasion resistance)
- Easily secured at 2.5", 3" or 3.5" spacing with CableStrap (included)
- Heated area in title is based on the standard 3" recommended spacing (generates 12 watts per sqft)
Note: Never cut WarmWire; it is unable to be shortened or extended. Multiple cables can wired in parallel to the same thermostat (included) up to a total load of 15 amps.
Thermostat Features & Benefits - SunStat Command:
- Responsive, brilliant, color touchscreen display with 5 color scheme options
- Home Automation Tie-In (via dry contact) allows on and off control
- 7-day programming schedule
- User freindly - programming setup wizard for initial setup
- GFCI built-in for safety
- Floor and air sensing modes
- SmartStart Technology automatically adjusts the start time your system to ensure the floor reachs set temperature at your scheduled time
- Energy Use monitor logs and reports consumption
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
Features & Highlights
- WarmWire cable is thin, durable, and energy efficient. (Input: 120V, Output: 12W/SqFt, 41 BTUs)
- Heats 190 square feet (Contains a 352 ft and a 391 ft spool with 10 ft armored power lead)
- Installs easily with complete design freedom for going around turns, fixtures, and obstructions.
- Kit includes cable, touchscreen programmable thermostat, floor sensor, and install accessories.
Heaters & Accessories
14 x 14 x 14 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by WarmWire, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: FSSWH2004, ean: 0685360153124,
This SmartSeries fan-forced wall heater provides a convenient way to program your attic, basement, garage or workspace for year-round warmth and comfort. Its SmartSeries technology includes an easy-to-read LED touch screen and a programmable thermost...
mpn: TC-MEM-BL-162, ean: 0881308051426,
Experience The Luxury Of In-Home Heated Floors Imagine stepping out of bed every morning onto what feels like a warm sunlit beach or smooth sun-drenched stone, even in the dead of winter. WarmlyYours can make every room in your home feel that way wit...
mpn: PLF1004, ean: 0098319861177,
For gentle heat with maximum efficiency, look no further than this hydronic baseboard heater. This hard-wired unit provides gentle, steady heat for superior comfort. Since it uses liquid-element technology, the heater is cool to the touch, making it ...
mpn: F340640, ean: 0856795406400,
The thermostatically controlled DXH330 Electric heater operates at 3300 watts on a 240v single phase circuit. Constructed with dual coil supports oversized ergonomic handle and very durable jobsite construction. This heater does not come with a power...