Huge Savings Item! Save 14% on the SunTouch WarmWire (120V) Floor Heat Kit, 70 sq ft cable adaptable to any layout and adds luxury and comfort to any room under tile/stone includes user-friendly Command Touch Programmable Thermostat by SunTouch at The Synthesizer. MPN: 81009490. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. WarmWire cable is an affordable alternative to radiant floor heating mats that helps keep bathrooms, kitchens, and entryways cozy, dry, and safe.
Product Description & Reviews
WarmWire cable is an affordable alternative to radiant floor heating mats that helps keep bathrooms, kitchens, and entryways cozy, dry, and safe.
This kit contains a complete floor heating system:
- SunStat Command Programmable Thermostat (Touchscreen)
- Spool(s) of WarmWire radiant heating cable
- Roll(s) of CableStrap (for securing cable to subfloor)
- Floor Sensor Wire (10k)
- Roll of double-sided tape
- Wire nuts & miniature screwdriver
- LoudMouth Installation Monitor/Alarm
- Detailed Installation Manual
Cable Features & Benefits - WarmWire:
- Complete design freedom. WarmWire can be adapted to fit around fixtures in your layout.
- New improved wire allows for increased jobsite toughness and durability (ETFE high-temperature insulation, PEX jacket, and oxygen-free copper alloys for corrosion and abrasion resistance)
- Easily secured at 2.5", 3" or 3.5" spacing with CableStrap (included)
- Heated area in title is based on the standard 3" recommended spacing (generates 12 watts per sqft)
Note: Never cut WarmWire; it is unable to be shortened or extended. Multiple cables can wired in parallel to the same thermostat (included) up to a total load of 15 amps.
Thermostat Features & Benefits - SunStat Command:
- Responsive, brilliant, color touchscreen display with 5 color scheme options
- Home Automation Tie-In (via dry contact) allows on and off control
- 7-day programming schedule
- User freindly - programming setup wizard for initial setup
- GFCI built-in for safety
- Floor and air sensing modes
- SmartStart Technology automatically adjusts the start time your system to ensure the floor reachs set temperature at your scheduled time
- Energy Use monitor logs and reports consumption
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
Features & Highlights
- WarmWire cable is thin, durable, and energy efficient. (Input: 120V, Output: 12W/SqFt, 41 BTUs)
- Heats 70 square feet (Contains a 274 ft spool with 10 ft armored power lead)
- Installs easily with complete design freedom for going around turns, fixtures, and obstructions.
- Kit includes cable, touchscreen programmable thermostat, floor sensor, and install accessories.
|Package Weight:||12.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.2 x 7.7 x 7.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by SunTouch, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
With its handsome graining, realistic knotholes, and worn saw marks, dockside is a reclaimed and restored wood visual. Dockside is available in a larger 6 inch x 48 inch inch plank and makes a bold statement in design, color, and character.Simple, fa...
The most realistic luxury tile look available, Corsica is characterized by Mannington's exclusive "Tumbled Edge" technology. It offers the irregular edge of real stone and realistic surface texture. With this pattern consumers get the best of both wo...
By Hudson Reed
mpn: NAHB0022, ean: 5051752109119,
With a superb heat output of 1,199 Watts (4,092 BTUs), this designer towel radiator, in a fashionable white powder coat finish, is stylish and efficient, ensuring that your towels are warm and your room is heated.This luxury radiator is designed espe...
A stunning travertine tile design, cascade features realistic detail and beautiful color variation. The dramatic size and colors will transform any room into a beautiful oasis.Simple, fast and easy. Waterproof planks. Scratch resist protection. ...