Crystala XWF Water Filter Brings You and Your Family Clear and Fresh Water
Made of premium activated charcoal, Crystala XWF water filter is tested and verified to reduce 9 trace pharmaceuticals: ibuprofen, progesterone, atenolol, trimethoprim and fluoxetine .
Install the XWF Water Filter in A Bottom Freezer Refrigerator
1. Open the filter cartridge housing by squeezing the 2 front tabs and gently pulling down.
2. Line up the ports on the filter with the ports on the filter cartridge holder, and gently insert the filter.
3. Slowly turn the filter to the right until it stops. DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN. The filter will move about a 1/4 turn or 90 degrees, until the arrow on the filter aligns with the arrow on the filter cartridge holder.
4. Slowly push the filter up into the clips. Close the filter cartridge housing by gently pushing the lid upwards until the tabs lock into place.
Install the XWF Water Filter in A Side by Side Refrigerator
1. Line up the arrow on the filter with the arrow on the filter cartridge holder. Gently push the top of the new filter up inside the holder.
2. Slowly turn the filter to the right until it stops. DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN. The filter will move about a ¼ turn or 90 degrees.
1. Run water from the dispenser for 2 gallons or approximately 5 minutes to clear the system.
2. Press and hold the RESET WATER FILTER button (only on select models) on the dispenser for three seconds.
From the Manufacturer
Crystala XWF water filter is a exact replacement for GE XWF refrigerator water filter. It is not the original filter.