ATLIN Dovetail Marker – Dovetail Jig Guide for 1” Dovetails Featuring 1:5 and 1:8 Slopes
Extreame Savings Item! Save 42% on the ATLIN Dovetail Marker – Dovetail Jig Guide for 1” Dovetails Featuring 1:5 and 1:8 Slopes by ATLIN at The Synthesizer. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Cutting joints without a dovetail marker can often be a difficult and frustrating experience. The ATLIN dovetail jig alleviates this frustration by allowing you to consistently and precisely mark out tails at slopes of 1:5 (7.13°) or 1:8 (11.31°), for softwoods and hardwoods respectively. The rear of the marker features a rectangular aluminum block for ensuring that your dovetails are always marked square to your work piece Crafted from black anodized CNC machined aluminum and featuring
Product Description & Reviews
Cutting joints without a dovetail marker can often be a difficult and frustrating experience. The ATLIN dovetail jig alleviates this frustration by allowing you to consistently and precisely mark out tails at slopes of 1:5 (7.13°) or 1:8 (11.31°), for softwoods and hardwoods respectively. The rear of the marker features a rectangular aluminum block for ensuring that your dovetails are always marked square to your work piece Crafted from black anodized CNC machined aluminum and featuring contrasting laser etched measuring lines, the ATLIN marking gauge is built to last.
Features & Highlights
- QUICK AND EASY - The ATLIN Dovetail Marker alleviates the frustration of cutting dovetails by giving you the ability to consistently make precise marks for both softwood or hardwood applications
- STRICT QUALITY CONTRL - Every ATLIN Dovetail Marker goes through a thorough quality control process to ensure the marking lines are accurate and the tool is fully deburred and machined to spec. This dovetail tool will never gouge or damage your project
- SIZE & SPECS - Each leg of the dovetail guide is 1" in length. The narrow leg allows for a 1:8 slope ratio (7.13°) for hardwood, and the wider leg allows for a 1:5 slope ratio (11.31°) for softwood
- BUILT TO LAST - This dovetail jig is CNC machined out of black anodized aluminum with contrasting laser etched measurement marks
- PURCHASE WITH CONFIDENCE - We stand behind our wood joinery tools because they are built from quality materials and designed to last. All ATLIN products are backed by a 1 year warranty and a money back guarantee
Woodworking Project Plans & Kits
1.2 x 2.6 x 0.8 inches
2.4 x 1 x 3.8 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ATLIN, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: K4, ean: 0616639709773,
3-hole drill guide for pocket holes Large clamping recess to secure your jig Removable drill guide guarantees you'll have the right tool Drill guide block doubles as a repair tool Requires no glue, no complicated math, and no small army of clampsDRILL GUIDE: 3-hole drill guide for pocket holes; removable drill guide guarantees you'll have the right tool. RECESS: Large clamping recess to secure your jig. REPAIR: Drill guide block doubles as a repair tool. EASY: Requires no glue, no complicated
mpn: ACS-TTOP_K1, ean: 0663701768091,
The Kreg Adaptive Cutting System Master Kit is a collection of compatible tools for safe and precise wood board cutting. From furniture to home organizers, this system that can handle all your cutting needs in the plywood, hardwood, and dimensional lumber materials use. Whats more, the Master Kit is comprised of tools that are packed with safety features: fully-shrouded blade, an electronic brake, anti-kickback protection, and a design that keeps your hands well away from the blade (just to
mpn: DCN701B, ean: 0885911551106,
The dewalt® 20V max* cordless Cable stapler is built for residential wiring applications, primarily fastening romex® brand wires and cables. Made in the USA with global materials, This stapler has a proprietary cable guide that helps to drive staples over cable. The compact frame and lightweight design are ideal for tight spaces. A center-mounted LED light helps to eliminate shadows and illuminate the work area in low light conditions. Compatible with DEWALT Drs1800 1'' Insulated cable
mpn: ACS-SAW_K2, ean: 0663701768138,
The Kreg Adaptive Cutting System Saw and Guide Track Kit provides guided cutting for always straight and smooth cuts. An excellent tool combination for cutting solid wood and sheet goods, it provides unparalleled control with a cutting capacity up to 50''. Conveniently, the 62'' Guide Track stays in place without clams, while the Plunge saw cuts up to 2 1/8'' deep at 90° and 1 1/2'' at 45°. Safety is ensured with built-in features that protect against binding and kickback, so you can cut with